Sunday, September 28, 2008

How Do We Win?


I’ve mentioned before that my family (Jen, Ethan, and me) have been hanging out at the Vineyard Westside, which is a very cool place because of very cool people (check out the link to the right about Good Faith).

Well this past Sunday, Tim (lead pastor) finished the day’s message by challenging us to process through three questions:

1) What is your ultimate (anything, meaning what things, people, etc. do you put on a pedestal)?

2) Do you have relationships where you are controlling and manipulative?

3) When was the last time you took a risk for God?

For the next week, I plan to really process through these questions in an “e-public way.” Perhaps you can answer some of these questions too.

Someone from Cincinnati walked by my office space today and said: “So this is what you're working on."

No comments: