Thursday, November 27, 2008

Olly, Olly, ALL Come Free

I love this song. When I am feeling down, I try to remember who has my back.  We each have people in our lives that we should be thankful for. Today is a good day to let them know.


To all the brothers and sisters already on the road, leave lights for us to follow.

To those who are looking for lights to walk with and to, please see the courage before you.

Someone in Cincinnati wants to know if you are thankful for anything, and if so, ... what?

3 comments:

Kelly said...

That is beautiful. Many people in my life to be thankful for. And to know that even if those people let me down, I am never ever alone is what keeps me going. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I am Thankful everyday for my family, extended family, friends, my furry friends too, I try to remember to be careful and not take those whom we love for granted, it is so easy to do sometimes, but I also know how fast someone can be gone in a moment. I love your blogs Mike, very interesting reading.

Michael Joseph Sharp said...

Thanks for the kind words about your friends, family, and this blog. I am glad you like it.

Very good point about taking people for granted. You're right. It is incredibly easy to do.