Saturday, October 18, 2008

Swallow Hard



Someone I love is graduating from this life to another. 

My respect for this warrior is beyond words.

Tears are shed in the midst of this passing, ... but they are for us, not for him.

It is difficult to make sense of this through my earthbound viewfinder.

Like many others, I feel cheated because I want more time with him, ... more of him.

He impacted my family and I immediately, profoundly, and in a completely honest way.

Spencer Henderson is one of the greatest men I have ever known, and I fully understand why Heaven needs him now.

With that said, God’s Speed is sometimes hard to swallow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, beautiful....how our lives can be touched when we expect them not to be.

DanThoms said...

I am really sorry to hear this. My prayers are with you all.