Friday, March 6, 2009

passive aggressive people?

Do you have anyone in your life (co-workers, friends, family, etc.) that are passively-aggressive? These are the people that speak words that sound nice, but display behaviors and actions that are in consistent with the words.  These are the people that will make little comments to you in a polite way, but the meaning behind the words are intended to be insulting.  These are the people that seem to go out of there way to make your day miserable. Do you have people like this in your life?

Well, some friends have urged me to let these moments of tension just roll right off of me, "like water off a ducks back."  And this is good, sound advice. 

Sometimes, though, reacting to these passive-aggressive jerks with grace is just not that satisfying.  Sometimes, I feel like getting a little revenge, ... a little pay-back.




I love it when the guy says, "this ducks crazy ... get out ... it's on my dog!"

No comments: